Bok-Choi Stir fry
Bok Choi Stir-fry:
1. Cut "butt" end off bokchoi, wash leaves, cutting the larger ones into smaller peices.
2. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, a little water, sugar, black pepper, and litttle vinegar
3. Saute fresh diced garlic and ginger and small peices of meat
4. Add Bok Choi and stir continually, until leaves are just cooked through. Remove from heat.
5. Add Sauce and stir. To make a thicker sauce, add corn starch to step 2.
6. After sauce coats leaves, add diced cilantro and green onion.
Serve over Rice